Accuracy + Repeatability = Peace of Mind
- Direct food contact
- Verifying box or bag weights
- Dry foods/goods
- NTEP/Legal-for-Trade requirements
- Net weight verification
- Variable weight labeling
No parts pricing sucker punches – VBS uses standard, industry-available components that are easily attainable from multiple vendors, in the design and construction of our equipment assuring our customer economical, simplified, fast and efficient maintainability.
Our NTEP Certified Conveyor Scales offer incredible in-motion weighing accuracy with high speed capabilities. We offer complete customization to ensure the scale fits within your existing processes and meets your exact needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Industrial controller samples weight at 60-80 samples/second for efficient weighing
- Easy interfacing with other systems such as sorters, classifiers, automatic box weigh labeling, manual box labeling and more
- Single load cell design simplifies calibration maintenance and operation
- Smooth belt driven design ensures minimal vibration during weighments
- Safety stops help protect load cells from abusive treatment
Conveyor Scale Features
- VFD to change conveyor speeds
- Aluminum construction for dry environments
- Stainless steel construction for washdown and food-grade environments
- Large 17-inch touchscreen HMI for ease of operator viewing and interface
- Draft shield protects scale from environment triggered weighing errors
Not sure what variables are important for specifying a conveyor scale? No problem. Just fill out our questionnaire!
Email the completed questionnaire or
fax it to us at (712) 722-0900 to get a quick response!