In-Motion (Dynamic) Monorail Scale
Industry Leading, Unparalleled Performance
The numbers help tell the story:
Our 750-lb scale is the heaviest capacity in the industry while still equaling the 0.2-lb division size which is the smallest in the industry. Approved for chain speeds ranging from 45 drafts/hr (lowest in the industry) up to 2,150 drafts/hr (highest in the industry).
- Pork Carcasses
- Beef Sides
- Veal Carcasses
- Kosher plants
- Lamb Carcasses
- Hot, cold, hot box, grading hall, hot fat trim, sales cooler and transfer scale weighing
- Yield control tracking advantages
Our High-Accuracy In-Motion (Dynamic) Monorail Scale is the most cost-effective system available when comparing the reduced costs of installation and then the resulting accuracy in operation of the monorail.
Features and Benefits:
- Exceptionally high accuracy ensuring you don’t give away product
- Unique transition rail gradually loads weight onto live scale thereby reducing weight oscillations
- Unique chain conveyor mechanism cancels out trolley rolling and push-dog problems
- Easy installation compared to other units
- Manufactured from stainless steel for harsh environments resulting in incredible reliability
- Long-life, heavy duty push-finger dog chain powers the trolley away from the plant push dog without carrying the load of the trolley as compared against competitors high wear chain designs
In-Motion Monorail Features:
Competitors Monorail Scale vs. VBS Dynamic Monorail Scale
Typical Monorail Scale Weighing Cycle – The sudden jolt of the trolley wheel moving onto a typical live rail creates load cell oscillations which results in inaccurate carcass weights.
VBS In-Motion Monorail Scale Weighing Cycle – the transition rail reduces load cell oscillations as the trolley moves onto the live rail. Simultaneously the powered scale chain moves the trolley away from the plant push-dog often before the trolley arrives onto the live rail. This allows a longer weighing cycle resulting in more accurate carcass weights.
Additional features of the VBS Dynamic Monorails confirming the best of the industry:
- NTEP approved Scale (COC# 97-005) ensuring compliance with best practices
- Dual load cell design allows smallest possible scale divisions based on NTEP approved load cells
- Load cells are enclosed in a stainless steel tube and sealed to repel moisture
- Weight indication system included for system accuracy
- Minimal filtering necessary