In-Motion (Dynamic) Checkweigher
Stop giving product away
Tired of Small Displays?
No parts pricing sucker punches!
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces product “giveaway” which saves you money
- Reduces false rejects and rework thereby saving time and money
- Incorporates an extremely durable and cost effective load cell vs. magnetic force restoration technology that can be costly, delicate and complicated.
- Most units are backwards compatible ensuring replacement parts will be available for years vs. having to replace the entire unit due to discontinued product line excuses.
- Off-the-shelf parts ensure you can easily source replacement components so you are back in operation.
- Often incorporates modular plastic belting, which aids in simplicity, cost-effectiveness and weighing accuracy by reducing rotating mass needed in other belting designs.
Checkweigher Design Features
Our In-Motion Checkweigher Scale can be designed to fit within your existing processing line
Need more than one lane?
See our Dual Lane Checkweighers.
The following blog links will take you to vbssys.info (our blog site) and open a new window.
- Poultry, boneless breasts, tenders, lobes, wings or any chicken component
- Beef, hamburger patties, ground beef, loafs, chubs, brisket, sirloin, beef ribs, roast
- Pork chops, bacon, pork bellies, baby back ribs, St. Louis ribs, ham, loins, picnics, or any pig product
- Dairy, cheese, milk, cream, yogurt
- Turkey, drumsticks, thighs, leg quarters, lamb chops, duck
- Boxes, bags, sacks, paint cans, cans, bottles, pouches, etc.
- corn/bean seed, bag, potatoes, onions, flower bulbs
In a hurry? Fill out our questionnaire to speed things up! It will only take 6 minutes.
fax it to us at (712) 722-0900 to get a quick response!