Trolley Sorting Monorail
Effortlessly remove unacceptable carcasses/trolleys from your production line.
Installing a WeighMore® In-Motion Trolley Sorting Monorail Scale can save you on labor costs and assists in complying with regulatory inspection by giving you accurate trolley tare weight sorting.
Features and Benefits:
- Single load-cell design (eliminates the summing J-box)
- Exceptionally high accuracy
- Complete customization by giving you the ability to enter values for high-weight and low-weight for ejection
- Eliminates the need to manually gather trolley tare weights thereby reducing labor costs
- Saves time and labor by automatically separating passed and failed trolleys
Where is the trolley sorting monorail installed?
This trolley sorting scale is designed to be positioned immediately after the departure of the trolley from the transport “J” hook in your plant’s trolley return mezzanine. The scale is mounted in the declining section of the rail and directly after the release of the trolley.
How does it work?
The Vande Berg Scale WeighMore® In-Motion Trolley Sorting Monorail Scale uses a specially designed chain that catches, retains, and yet transports the trolley at a controlled speed across the scale’s live rail. The weight is compared against upper and lower weight limits to determine a pass or reject status.