Incline Elevator Conveyors
Move it on up…or down!
Our incline conveyors are made of either washdown stainless steel construction or warehouse grade aluminum thereby addressing customer environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Customized and run and incline to suit your products and location needs
- Belting with flights available for steep inclines or rolling product
- Fixed or variable speed available
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Easily integrated with customers existing equipment control
- belting of modular plastic or continuous polyurethane design available
4 Reasons for Installing an Incline/Elevator Conveyor:
- Match production line height
- Ergonomic improvement reduce reportable injuries by eliminating the need to manually elevate product
- Move product over/under machinery/equipment/other processes
- Keep walkways open by moving product over them
- Return or charge product into a supply bin thereby eliminating unneeded labor
See our Stainless Steel Incline Conveyor Video below.
Not sure what variables are important for specifying an incline conveyor? No problem. Just fill out our questionnaire!