Manual Barcode Weigh Price Labeler
The next generation of weigh labeling
Killing complication with user-friendliness – We put tremendous effort into designing the box, combo, and weigh price labeling interface making it user friendly, fast and efficient. Customers have on-screen hot keys as well as product access and feature selection without complicated menu structures.
No parts pricing sucker punches – VBS uses standard, industry-available components that are easily attainable from multiple vendors, in the design and construction of our equipment assuring our customer economical, simplified, fast and efficient maintainability.
We hate unique printers and controllers – Use of a standard, readily-available printer and embedded Windows® controller gives you the capability of economically stocking spares and parts.
Handle diverse production runs and unique line requirements easily with our compact manual weigh price labeler. NEMA-4X construction ensures compete washdown compatibility when doors are closed.
Features and Benefits:
- User friendly touchscreen HMI interface enhances operator understanding and efficiency by reducing labeling time and product changeover
- NTEP Legal-for-Trade capability maintains a small package for efficiency
- NEMA-4X construction ensures washdown compatibility
- Simple networking capability allows front office oversight enhancing IT
- On-screen hot-keys speed operation for product selection and faster printing
- Easily enabled Mistake Correction functions enhance efficiency
- Universally available components assure economical maintainability
Manual Pre-price Labeling Features
“I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated working with you and the Vande Berg Scale Company. Your final custom design of the manual box scaling and labeling system for us has enhanced our packaging quality and efficiency quite a bit. We were able, within a small foot print, go from box erector and filling station, to scaling and labeling, and on to automatic box taping making a smooth system. Thank you again.”
Tom Wigley – President
Wigley’s Corned Beef
- Selectable automatic label printing on weight stabilization
- Can be used in catch-weight, fixed weight items
- Unit can also function as a checkweigher
- Up to 32 labels per minute (operator and label content dependent)
- Durable standard scale base ensures operation in tough environments
- Robust construction ensures personnel can move portable units across the plant floor without worry
- Prints box, case, combo, and weigh price labels automatically
- Pallet label printing capability allows manifest label creation
Thoughtful Programming Features
- When dealing with VBS, you are working directly with the people that configure and program the applications. This assures you the product fits your exact needs.
- All transactions are stored in an SQL database
- In-house programming department allows full customizing capability based on customer request
- Password protected when and how you need it
- Software permits virtually unlimited number of definable products
- Includes Label Design Software which allows you the capability to design your own label formats and push them to floor unit(s)
See our Manual Box Weigh Labeling Video
Not sure what variables are important for specifying a manual box labeler? No problem. Just fill out our questionnaire!