Label Designer Software
Give your labels a makeover!
Label Designer is the Vande Berg Scales’ barcode labeling software that runs on any Windows® based (XP, Vista or 7) operating system for maximum flexibility and ease of interfacing.
Features and Benefits:
- On-screen label format display (WYSIWYG)
- User-defined product labels limited only to disk space
- Product specific or universal label formatting
- Compatible with Windows® operating system
- Product definable fields
- Import company-specific or USDA bitmaps
- Create line, box and circle shapes
- Capable of batch printing fixed weight labels
The user has virtually unlimited options for layout and for the type of data to be displayed. Simply create the label on a Windows® computer, transfer to a USB storage device and connect to our Scale Data System (SDS) for uploading. The SDS can simultaneously store several labels for quick selection based on product. You can also test print a label on any compatible label printer to preview before transferring to the SDS.
Supports most industry standard bar-codes such as the following (but not limited to):
- Code 39: Variable length, alpha-numeric
- UPC A: 12 digits, numeric only
- UPC E: 7 digits, numeric only
- I-2 of 5: Variable length, numeric only
- Code 128 Type A: Variable length, alpha-numeric
- Code 128 Type B: Variable length, alpha-numeric
- Code 128 Type C: Variable length, numeric only, number