Grain Scale Software
You Can Manage What You Can Measure
- Desktop enclosure
- Easy-to-use pull down menus
- Color touchscreen option available
- Interfaces with dual scales for in/out weighing functionality
- User-definable ownership splits
The Grain Scale Partner System (GSP) is a complete package for grain elevators to eliminate errors and increase efficiency. The total package includes a desktop controller, touchscreen color monitor, keyboard, mouse and GSP programming.
Features and Benefits:
- Commodity Identification & Conversion
- 100 in-process transactions
- Automatic calculation of Foreign Material & Moisture Dockage
- User-defined Category Reports
- Automatic Available Channel Selection
- On-screen preview of scale ticket
Grain Scale Software Applications:
The system has simple functions to utilize the following capabilities:
Commodity Identification – commodity identification and adjustment of conversion factors
Commodity Conversion – based on weight per bushel by commodity. There are 100 channels of memory for storage of net weight information in Gross/Tare/Net calculation.
Automatic Available Channel Selection – speeds operation in the “First” or “In” weighment function by showing the operator which channels are available.
Foreign Material & Moisture Dockage – allows for automatic calculation of foreign material & moisture dockage based on operator entered values.
Operator Verification – done with an on-screen ticket preview before printing actual scale ticket.
Category Reports – user defined for running specialized reports such as stored bushels, contract sales, daily totals, and cash transactions.
Printer Tickets – formattable to match a customer’s current scale ticket.